Get certification for your Food Safety Management System
The ISO 22000 international standard integrates the concepts underpinning the hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) system.
It aims to forge industry consensus on the requirements governing food safety management.
- Targeted interviews and data-gathering on your organization, your operating environment, and your management system,
- execution of the certification audit,
- step 1: front-end analysis on the key components of your management system,
- step 2: auditing your business operations and routine practices through interviews, performance indicator reviews, and so on..
- drafting an audit report,
- decision to award certification,
- certificate issued for a 3-year period,
- 6-month or 12-month routine surveillance audits.
ISO 22000 certification provides your food and farming industry actors and customers with guaranteed assurance that your business has full control over food safety-related risks.
By implementing this systematic approach, your company will be proactively embedding continuous process improvement action.